Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Interview

Welcome to my interview. My favorite food is pizza. I enjoy various types of music including country, rock, hip hop, and latin side.I also like to go to phat party's and going clubing. I love watching family guy because they make really humorus jokes and the dialog is excellent. My favorite subject? I would have to say is Mathematics because im very talented in handling nubers, Algebreic equations, and expressions.
I would say i am excel in mathematics. My strengths are helping others while they're lost and can't find a solution. My weaknesses are ??????. I do study for tests. I study approximately 30 minutes for a test. I would review the what I learned in class and study from that. I really want to learn about the marketing business. Each person should layout the work evenly so everybody does equal work in a team. I would make a great team member basically because im honest, loyal, and very talented in different areas.

No comments: